CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts class 12 board exams for all streams. Class 12 is considered to be a turning point in the academic career of students as the results of Class 12 will determine future career options.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21
By understanding 12th class CBSE syllabus, students can perform well in their exams and prepare according to each subject. By citing syllabus, students get information about which subjects they should start with.
The CBSE board exam is to be conducted as per the Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21 and not from the NCERT books. Here we have provided the syllabus of CBSE class 12 for all subjects as mentioned in the official CBSE website.
So, students are advised to prepare for the exam according to the syllabus described here.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for All Subjects
Detailed CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21 of all subjects is given below. Knowing the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21 will help students to plan their study schedule and understand the topics that need to be focused on.
The CBSE syllabus for class 12 is also required for those students who are preparing for competitive exams like JEE, NEET etc., so provide detailed marking scheme as well as CBSE syllabus for class 12.
Therefore, you need to know the syllabus before you start preparing for your class 12 CBSE board exam. To access the CBSE syllabus for class 12 for all subjects, click on the link given below.
Assessment Scheme for CBSE Class 12 Students
The question paper in class 12 board exam is determined according to the syllabus. Grades and scores are awarded based on a 9-point grading system. The CBSE board placed all the passed students in rank order and then followed the grade.
|CBSE Class 12 Grading Scheme|
|A-1||Top 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|A-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
Importance of CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
- The syllabus comprises the structure of the entire syllabus with marks weightage for each section and its time period.
- The course also mentions the format of the question paper which helps the students to know what type of questions they can expect from each subject.
- The examination papers are prepared according to the CBSE board class 12 syllabus, so knowing the syllabus will help the students to prepare for the board examination accordingly.
- This helps the students to prepare effectively for their class 12 board so that they do not skip any important subject.
- A curriculum is a well-organized curriculum planning tool that helps not only students but also teachers.
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21
- NCERT Solutions for all subjects
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Math
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- How to increase WordPress website speed without plugin in 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in India 2020
- How to write SEO friendly articles and engaging blog posts.
- Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2020
- How To launch WordPress Website on DigitalOcean
- Best Hosting Checker Tools in 2020
- Top 10 Best Domain Registrars in 2020
- How to Build Personal Brand on Social Media
- Top 10 Most Popular Social Networking Sites and Apps in 2020
- How many Social Media Sites in the world in 2020