HTML Tutorial Series: Welcome to InfinityGyan.in, Now we will discuss about HTML Tutorial Series. Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for documents appearing in web browsers. HTML describes the structure of a web page that includes semantics and basically the presence of a document. Please Read & Learn All Articles of HTML Tutorial Series.
Web browsers retrieve HTML documents from web servers or from local storage and present the documents in multimedia web pages.
HTML page building blocks are called HTML elements. With HTML creation, images and other objects such as interactive forms can be embedded in the provided page.
HTML provides a means for creating structured documents for text, such as by marking structural semantics, such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, citations, and other objects.
HTML elements are represented by tag brackets, written using angle brackets. Presenting content directly in tags such as <img /> and <input /> pages. Other tags such as <p> provide information about the document text and may include other tags as sub-elements.
Browsers do not display HTML tags, but use them to interpret the content of a page.
The inclusion of CSS defines the look and layout of the content. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), a former maintainer of HTML and current maintainer of CSS standards, has encouraged the use of CSS on explicit presentation HTML since 1997.
Here you will find content for courses and tutorials related to computer IT and HTML language. The materials for which you will find DOC, PPT, PDF, ZIP and RAR files are HTML5 and HTML languages.
Since these HTML tutorial series are included in many educational programs, you will need to get detailed information on them.
As it is not possible for you to browse the web for every small topic, you can go to download PDF files for easy access to information.
Also, tutorials, correct practice and practical work will make it easier for you to have a clear understanding of every subject.
HTML language tutorials
What is amazing about those materials is that it is created by collecting data from various sources and is made in such a way that everyone will understand it easily.
No matter whether you are a beginner or want advanced information on any of these HTML language topics, you can go for complete knowledge on this HTML tutorial series.
In addition, all content is free Please Read & Learn All Articles of HTML Tutorial Series in our InfinityGyan.in website.
HTML Tutorial Series
- Chapter 1: Learn HTML Overview
- Chapter 2: Learn HTML Basic Tags and Elements
- Chapter 3: Learn HTML Attributes and Formatting
- Chapter 4: Learn HTML Phrase Tags and Meta Tags
- Chapter 5: Learn HTML Images and Comments
- Chapter 6: Learn HTML Tables and Lists
- Chapter 7: Learn HTML Text Links, Image Links and Email Links
- Chapter 8: Learn HTML Frames and Iframes
- Chapter 9: Learn HTML Blocks and Backgrounds
- Chapter 10: Learn HTML Colors, Fonts and Forms
- Chapter 11: Learn HTML Embed Multimedia and Marquees
- Chapter 12: Learn HTML Header
- Chapter 13: Learn HTML Style Sheet
- Chapter 15: Learn HTML Layouts
- Chapter 16: Learn HTML Tags and Attributes Reference
- Chapter 17: Learn HTML Events Reference
- Chapter 18: Learn HTML Fonts Reference
- Chapter 19: Learn HTML ASCII Codes
ASCII Table Lookup
- Chapter 20: Learn HTML Color Names
- Chapter 21: Learn HTML Entities
- Chapter 22: Learn HTML Fonts Ref
- Chapter 23: Learn HTML Events Ref
MIME Media Types
- Chapter 24: Learn HTML URL Encoding
Language ISO Codes
- Chapter 25: Learn HTML Character Encoding
- Chapter 26: Learn HTML Deprecated Tags
This HTML tutorial series is designed for web designers and developers so that HTML can be adequately understood with its simple overview and practical examples.
This HTML tutorial series will give you enough content. Where you can take yourself to a higher level of expertise.
Before proceeding with this HTML tutorial series, you should have a basic working knowledge with Windows or Linux operating system, apart from this you should be familiar with-
- Use any text editor like notepad, notepad ++, or edit plus etc.
- Create directories and files on your computer.
- Navigate through different directories.
- Type the contents in a file and save them on the computer.
- Understanding of images in various formats like JPEG, PNG format.
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in India 2020
- How to protect your Facebook account from hackers
- What is Aarogya Setu and How to use Aarogya Setu App
- What is Credit Card & How to apply for a credit card online?
- Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2020
- 3rdbell Blogger Theme | Video Blogger Template | free Blogger Template Download
- Festival Wishing Script free Download [All in One Pack]
- How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation
- Banking Awareness in India